英文诗歌

5U文学网 > 诗词 > 英文诗歌 > 关于经典英文诗歌5篇

关于经典英文诗歌5篇

| 敏清

  It was many and many a year ago,很久很久以前,In a kingdom by the sea,在大海边一个王国里,That a maiden there lived whom you may know住着一位少女你或许认得,By the name of Annabel Lee;--她名叫安娜贝李;And this maiden she lived with no other thought这少女活着没有别的愿望;下面就是小编给大家带来的英文诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!

  1我愿是激流

  I Am Willing That It Is a Torrent

  裴多菲•山陀尔

  Petofi Sandor

  我愿是一涌急流,

  I am willing that it is a torrent

  是山间的奔泉,

  the river in the mountain

  在崎岖不平的山涧上奔涌过岩石。

  pass the rock on the rugged mountain path

  只愿我的爱人是一尾小小的游鱼

  Only my spouse It is a small fish,

  畅游于我的涓流。

  swim happily in my spray.

  我愿是一片荒野之林,

  I willing neglect woods

  屹立于大河两岸,

  two sides in river

  向着暴风,

  to a burst of blast,

  英勇的搏斗。

  Fight bravely

  只愿我的爱人

  Only my spouse

  是一只小小的雀儿,筑巢于我繁茂的枝叶间。

  It is a bird Dense in mine Make the nest among the branch Pipe.

  我愿是一片废墟,

  I am willing that it is the ruins,

  栖身与高峻的山与岩上,

  on high and steep mountain and rock,

  葬身于寂静也并不使我消沉。

  this ruin mourned in silence does not make me dejected,

  只愿我的爱人 是青蓝的常春藤,

  Only my spouse It is the blue and green blue and green Chinese ivy,

  缠绕我无望孤寂的身躯,

  along my bleak and desolate volume,

  依着彼此的亲密蔓延而上。

  climb up by holding on to and rise on intimate terms with each otherly.

  我愿是一间茅草屋棚,

  I am willing that it is the thatched cottage,

  筑在深山谷底,

  in the deep mountain valley bottom,

  茅草的屋顶经历风暴的审判与终极的苦难,

  endure the strike of the trials and hardship to the fullest extent on the top of the thatched cottage,

  只愿我的爱人是我灶膛里一跃活泼的火苗

  Only my spouse It is the lovely flame, in my stove,

  缓缓闪烁着快乐的光芒。

  flash slowly happily .

  我愿是一片游云,

  I am willing that it is a cloud,

  是灰败残破的旗帜,

  it is the grey breaking the flag,

  懒散的飘荡已然感受不到辽远的天空。

  swing too lazy to feel like floating in the vast sky ,

  只愿我的爱人是珊瑚般的夕阳,

  Only my spouse Coral's the setting sun,

  凑近我苍白的面孔,赐予我无尽的光芒。

  draw near me pale face and show bright-colored brilliance.

  2Love's Omnipresence

  爱,无所不至

  Joshua Sylvester

  约述亚•塞尔维斯特

  WERE I as base as is the lowly plain, And you, my Love, as high as heaven above,

  即使我是低低的平原, 即使你是高高的蓝天,

  Yet should the thoughts of me your humble swain Ascend to heaven, in honour of my Love.

  我谦恭的心也会向上升腾, 来表达我对你这情人的眷恋。

  Were I as high as heaven above the plain, And you, my Love, as humble and as low

  即使我是蓝天俯瞰平原, 即使我的爱人你卑微低贱,

  As are the deepest bottoms of the main, Whereso’er you were, with you my love should go.

  无论你在何处,我的爱都会追随, 哪怕你是大海底部的深渊。

  Were you the earth, dear Love, and I the skies, My love should shine on you like to the sun,

  即使你是大地我是蓝天, 我的爱会像太阳为你闪耀光焰,

  And look upon you with ten thousand eyes

  用千万只眼睛把你注视,

  Till heaven wax’d blind, and till the world were done.

  直到世界崩毁,天塌地陷。

  Whereso’er I am, below, or else above you, Whereso’er you are, my heart shall truly love you.

  不论我在何处,与你相隔多远, 不论你在何处,我真心爱你永无改变。

  3The Square Root of Three

  孤独的根号三

  David B. Feinberg

  大卫•范伯格

  I'm fear that I will always be A lonely number like root three

  假如可以,把人生比作算术 我想我会,如般孤独

  The three is all that's good and right,

  3这个数字,如此纯良美好

  Why must my three keep out of sight Beneath the vicious square root sign,

  可我的3呵,却顶着个√ˉˉ; 隅居在这个绝望的窠臼——

  I wish instead I were a nine

  我多希望自己能是个9!

  For nine could thwart this evil trick, with just some quick arithmetic

  因为这层艰险,9不会害怕 只需小小×÷,就全部消化

  I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321

  可阳光永远照不到这儿 因为我是1.732……

  Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

  从我出生的那一刻起 就有个名字叫做无理……

  When hark! What is this I see, Another square root of a three

  可看!是什么在我眼前闪? 莫不是另一个?

  As quietly co-waltzing by, Together now we multiply

  —— 轻盈的脚步,与你如此相称 我们在一起,于是彼此相×……

  To form a number we prefer, Rejoicing as an integer

  就这样成为一个整数 不用再对着“有理”羡慕

  We break free from our mortal bonds With the wave of magic wands

  仿佛有魔棒轻轻挥过 我们,从这尘世的枷锁解脱

  Our square root signs become unglued

  ——终于粉碎这√ˉˉ;的拘禁

  Your love for me has been renewed

  而你我的心,从此更加靠近!

  4Song to Celia

  致西莉亚

  Ben Jonson

  本•琼森

  Drink to me with thine eyes,

  请用你的眼神为我祝酒,

  And I will pledge with mine;

  我也用我的眼神为你干杯!

  Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

  愿你把一个热吻留在杯中,

  And I’ll not took for wine.

  天下醇醪算它最美;

  The thirst that from the soul doth rise

  我灵魂渴望着这一杯啊,

  Doth ask a drink divine;

  啜饮一口也心醉。

  But might I of Jove’s Nectar sup,

  即使众神仙献出他们的美酒,

  I would not change for thine.

  我也不愿交换这神圣的一杯!

  I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

  我曾经赠你一环玫瑰,

  Not so much honoring thee

  不是为荣耀和献媚;

  As giving it a hope ,that thee

  只为花环祈福,

  It could not wither’d be.

  愿它永不枯萎。

  But thou thereon didst only breathe,

  蒙你对它亲吻呼吸,

  And sent’st it back to me;

  又把花环给我送回;

  Since when it grows and smells,

  从此它永久鲜艳、芳香,

  I swear, Not of itself, but thee.

  只因你赐给它无比光辉!

  5The Lost Mistress

  失去的恋人

  Robert Browning

  罗伯特•勃朗宁

  All’s over, then: does truth sound bitter

  那么,一切都过去了。

  As one at first believes?

  难道实情的滋味

  Hark, ’tis the sparrows’ good-night twitter

  真有预想的那么难咽?

  About your cottage eaves!

  听,麻雀在你家村居的屋檐周围

  And the leaf-buds on the vine are woolly,

  唧唧喳喳地道着晚安。

  I noticed that, today;

  今天我发现葡萄藤上的芽苞

  One day more bursts them open fully –

  毛茸茸地,鼓了起来;再一天时光就会把嫩叶催开,

  You know the red turns grey.

  瞧; 暗红正浙渐转为灰白。

  Tomorrow we meet the same then, dearest?

  最亲爱的。明天我们能否照样相遇?

  May I take your hand in mine?

  我能否仍旧握住你的手?

  Mere friends are we, – well, friends the merest

  “仅仅是朋友,”好吧,我失去的许多东西,

  Keep much that I resign:

  最一般的朋友倒还能保留:

  For each glance of the eye so bright and black,

  你乌黑澄澈的眼睛每一次闪烁

  Though I keep with heart’s endeavor, –

  我都永远铭刻在心;

  Your voice, when you wish the snowdrops back, Though it stay in my soul for ever! –

  我心底也永远保留着你说 “愿白雪花回来”的声音!

  Yet I will but say what mere friends say,

  但是,我将只说一般朋友的语言,

  Or only a thought stronger;

  或许再稍微强烈一丝;

  I will hold your hand but as long as all may,

  我握你的手,将只握礼节允许的时间

  Or so very little longer!

  或许再稍微长一霎时! 追求者并没有因拒绝而却步。


11648